Hopkinton is well-known as the start point of the famous Boston Marathon. It’s located on the intersection of route 90 and 495; so residents enjoy a very comfortable commute to Boston. Hopkinton is home to a number of stunning historical properties that visitors and residents can explore to their heart’s content. You can settle into a welcoming and beautiful neighborhood with ample greenery and friendly families.
Why Does Hopkinton Rank High?
Hopkinton is featured in almost every list on this subject because it’s such a great place to reside in. While it’s a beautiful city, it also offers a number of other benefits aside from aesthetics:
- Great Schools – Hopkinton has amazing public schools from elementary to high school. No matter where you live in the city, your children will be zoned for a fine educational institution.
- Education Rate – Hopkinton enjoys a relatively high rate of education, and almost 50% of its population has a bachelor’s degree or higher educational qualification.
- Family Amenities – The city provides easy access to family amenities like parks, gardens, libraries, outdoor recreational centers, etc. You have country clubs that offer a number of activities like golf. You can also indulge in water-related activities in one of the three lakes in the city. Hopkinton has a bird sanctuary, an archeological district, and a trail system as well.
- Young Population – Around 20% of the population is under the age of 14 so your young children will have many friends to play with.
- Safety – Hopkinton is a very safe place to live in as it has a very low crime rate. There are only 0.13 violent crimes per thousand and 6.18 property crimes per thousand in the city.
Info from https://www.hopkintoncc.com/blog/hopkinton-is-one-of-the-best-places-to-live-in-massachusetts/
Find a Home in Hopkinton
About the Neighborhood
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.